[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Low Pitch Conservatory ‘Roof in a Box‘ for pitch between 2.5° and 10°
Supplied with Panels,Intermediate Bars,Wall Channel and associated Capping’s and Fixings*, this really is a ‘Roof-in-a-Box’ solution. What is more, it can be supplied with a complete gutter system and side PVC-u Firrings (2.5° pitch only) for quicker installation.
Why Buy the Roof-in-a-Box
- Summer/Winter Comfort – thermally efficient. Cooler in summer, warmer in winter
- Ventilated – controllable ventilation at wall plate
- Anti-Glare – built-in sunlight diffusion
- Free-Spanning – span 4m without additional purlins
- Excellent Aesthetics – attractive design and quality
- Optional 2.5° Firrings – saves time on site
- UV Stable – coated for extra long life
- Flexible Use – perfect for homes and large commercial properties
- Multiple Applications – use on timber, aluminium and PVC-u frames
- Easy Fitting – comprehensive fitting guide included
- Long-Life – 25 years life expectancy
- 10 Year Guarantee – manufacturers warranty
- Recognised Quality – approved by BBA
- Fire Safety – rated by Warrington Fire Research Centre
The opaque PVC glazing panels provide great insulation and light diffusion to help maintain a comfortable environment within the conservatory in summer and in winter. Interlocking with aluminium reinforcement bars the roof panels can span 4m without additional support, so it’s great for large commercial properties as well as homes.
The Ultralite 500 roof is available without guttering but can also be supplied with the attractive, rectilinear Marley Flowline Gutter Pack or Marley Classic Gutter Pack with it’s decorative Ogee profile. If chosen, your Roof-in-a-Box will be supplied with all parts necessary for a complete rainwater solution, including: 1 x Gutter, 1 x Stopend Outlet, 8 x Gutter Brackets, 1 x Stopend, 1 x Square Downpipe, 1 x Pipe Shoe and 2 x Downpipe Clips.
If you are pitching the roof to the recommended 2.5° then you are likely to benefit from using the optional factory-made firrings. These are designed specifically for the job and can save considerable time on site making timber alternatives. These PVC-u firrings suite all frame profiles, they are fast to fit and require no cladding on inside or out!
|Panel Length||2m, 2.5m, 3m, 3.5m, 4m|
|‘U’ Value||1.9Wm -2K-1|
|Weight||6Kg per m2|
|Material||Aluminium(reinforcement beams and wall channel)
PVC-u (cappings, cladding and firring)
|Angle of Pitch||2.5° minimum to 10° maximum|
|Ventilation||Built in to standard Wall Channel|
|Firring||Optional extra for 2.5° pitch|
|Fire Rating||BS 467: Pt. 3
Fitting Ultralite 500 Roof-in-a-Box
The Ultralite 500 is designed as a complete roof system and is manufactured to offer a product that can be fitted quickly and easily.
To help with this, each Roof-in-a-Box is supplied with a comprehensive Installation Guide, which steps through the process from preparation right through to completion.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_cta_button call_text=”Buy Ultralite 500 Roof Kits and Ultralite 500 Replacement Panels direct from conservatory roof parts” title=”Click here to view Ultralite 500 roof products” target=”_self” color=”wpb_button” icon=”none” size=”btn-large” position=”cta_align_right” href=”http://conservatoryroofparts.co.uk/product-category/conservatory-parts/ultralite-500/”][/vc_column][/vc_row]